Keck Medical Center of USC
Keck Medicine of USC is the University of Southern California’s medical enterprise, one of only two university-based medical systems in the Los Angeles area. Keck Medicine combines best-in-class physicians, access to cutting edge research, and state-of-the-art facilities to provide highly specialized care for our patients.
About Our Kidney Transplant Program
Our USC Transplant Institute team takes a complete approach to caring for transplant patients and living organ donors. We make sure you have a team of experts on your side every step of the way, from evaluation to recovery.
- Our 1-year kidney transplant survival rates are among the highest in the Los Angeles area.
- Our program is a part of the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), which allows us to offer every patient the best chance to receive new organs.
- We’ve recruited top surgeons and medical doctors from around the world.
- Your transplant coordinator will guide you through every step of the process.
- Our social workers and counselors can help you prepare for the challenges of surgery and recovery.
- Our critical care experts help ensure a smooth healing process.
- You also get the benefit of pharmacists, dietitians and nurses with specialty training.